Please try searching something.
Each merchant, willing to sell products online, needs an acquirer who would connect their website to International Card Schemes. A payment gateway is a navigation panel for merchants, allowing them to manage and oversee incoming funds flow.
Gate Merchant Portal is a payment gateway that provides you with several functions:
- Analytics shows a detailed analysis of the account and its transaction history;
- Timeline shows all your invoices and payment status. You can search particular payments and download them in multiple formats. Payment status (Paid, Issued, Refund, Chargeback, Reversal) is shown next to each transaction and error descriptions appear for unsuccessful payments;
- Invoice allows you to create new invoices, see all invoice templates you have saved for reuse, and view, edit, print, copy, download, and delete existing invoice templates;
- Subscriptions allow you to create new subscriptions and manage existing ones, and add customers to subscriptions.
- E-commerce & API allows to use e-commerce plugins of such platforms as WooCommerce or Magento, and to explore API documentation that can be integrated with many e-commerce websites and mobile app systems;
- Team accounts help the merchant to manage their sales and operations agents by tracking the performance of each member separately;
- Clients section stores the information on the frequency of purchases, delivery requirements, and saved card data for each customer;
- Products section allows to view and edit product details.
Merchant Portal Manual
Here you can download the full Gate Merchant Portal manual.